Sunday 25 June 2017

Ratings on Customer Services for PC Dreams Singapore

Went to PC Dreams Sim Lim Square (03-01) as I was having some screen display issues on my laptop. The friendly gentleman Steven told me this outlet doesn't accept repair work directly from customer. However he offered to help me do a quick diagnosis. In less than 10 min, he told me problem solved! Just a little cleaning and tightening of the cable. I wanted to pay him but he said is free. Bravo!!!

.

Brought my laptop to PC Dreams Sim Lim Square outlet (#03-01) to replace the keyboard plastic hinges and the friendly gentleman Steven replaced it gratis!
Thumbs up for the awesome service!
Efficient and effective!

.

Went to PC Dreams' Sim Lim Square outlet and asked if they sold spare screws for my laptop.. this nice gentleman Steven replaced them gratis!

.

I was at PC Dreams Sim Lim Square outket (#04-04) looking for a laptop as my current laptop was faulty. But i have no idea what to get and i wanted to retrieve the data i have in my laptop.
All 3 of the staffs in the shop were very knowledgeable, patient and helpful. The staff took the time to explain to me the difference between each model which i am really grateful for as i do not have much knowledge on processors and stuff.
The staff provided great advice and even went the extra mile to help me get a casing for my HDD. I am really glad that i visited PC Dreams. Do convey my thanks to the staffs who are working at the outlet.

.

I would like to thank Joseph and Shawn for repairing my laptop free of charge. Unlike one of the prominent repair shops in Funan, when they checked my laptop told me to buy another one coz it will costs me 180 sgd or more depending on the extent of damaged but since I was not prepared for buying a new one I decided to go to PC dreams. There i met Joseph, who was very enthusiastic on how he can help me, I showed my laptop that the screen is black. While one of his colleagues named Shawn, asked if he can check my laptop. After 5-10 minutes its working and he did not ask for the pay. I even told him what I read on the reviews are true. They are very helpful and highly skilled so I recommend if you have any problems with your laptops or pc you may want to check PC dreams in Funan ..


No comments:

Post a Comment