Sunday 25 June 2017

Ratings on Customer Services for PC Dreams Singapore part 4

Awesome service provided by Wai Leong, staff of PC Dreams at Funan outlet. He was helpful, polite and patient. He assisted me all the way in choosing a laptop which suits my needs. He also offered to check my faulty laptop and helped to extract my files from the hard disk at no cost. Bought a HP elitebook from him at an affordable price. Will definately recommend PC Dreams to my friends!

Excellent service by Johnson! Even though the problem of my laptop seems to be a minor issue, he was very detailed in the checks and offers great advice for the repair. In addition, he even helped to polish my laptop. Definitely recommend it to my friends and family.

Good customer service by Wai Leong at Laptop Gallerie(funan). Answered my questions with patience and detail explanation. I will recommend my friends to go there and check it out if they want some decent laptops with acceptable prices.

Have a some issues with a Refurbish laptop that I brought, so at the end they let me changed it to a different model but its brand new, same price. I can say that the customer service is one of the best I've seen so far. They are very friendly and when they are setting up your laptop, they will entertain you too  If I were to ever buy a laptop again,would definitely visit PC Dreams again 


went to funan outlet to get my laptop fixed.staff were both very friendly and patient.great experience
kudos to liyana as well,the trainee who tended to me

I bought a used ipad from PC Dreams, am very happy with their reasonable pricing and professional handling. It was a smooth transaction, goods is in mint condition. Staff like Jason Lin, Wei Keong and CK provide great and friendly support. Highly recommended.

Brought my laptop to PC dreams, and was served by Johnson. He was very meticulous in his approach, trying out many methods to try and save my laptop, also advising me against repairing my laptop as it would not be economically worth it. He is a jewel that PC dreams should be proud to have.

No comments:

Post a Comment