Sunday 25 June 2017

Ratings on Customer Services for PC Dreams Singapore Part 5

Service from PC dreams by Johnson and his fellow colleagues were great. Detailed explanation was made for the recovery service I required. Appreciate their work at the front line and back end. Thank you guys!

Good services rendered by Johnson. Even updated me on status of repair without my prompt.
Spa treatment is recommended! Laptop feels as good as new! The metal finish on my laptop feels even better then it did originally!
Keep it up guys!

Laptop Exchange proved to be a profound disappointment in the way they handled customer queries at Carousell, being taken for a ride and treated like an idiot on a negotiated pre-owned ultrabook deal. Unless it can clean up its act I have no choice but to stay far far away from this one.

Thanks to Mani,Mabel and Neil now my lappy back to normal.Good customer service and also good maintenance job done for the lappy.keep up the good work.

Went to LGH for servicing my MSI GS70 Laptop. Service was fast (About a week). The engineer Scott Yang solve my laptop problem of frequently crashing with different error message reported everytime. Jounson at the customer service counter is polite and nice as well.

Really good and service! Found the issue on may laptop and resolved very quickly, Johnson ,who dealt with my issue, was very knowledgeable and friendly. Wouldnt hesitate to use again.

Sent 3 year old computer for battery replacement and keyboard repair. Everything back to very good and in order! Service also excellent.

Awesome service. Even changed battery unrequested. Nice friendly and trustworthy shop. Would go there again.

Friendly and hospitable staff. Would recommend to go take a look at their cheap deals 

No comments:

Post a Comment